OcularCash - The one and only

OcularCash

OcularCash - The one and only

Post by OcularCash » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Hey everyone, I’m OcularCash or just simply OC. I’m 36 at the moment and father of 4 boys. I’ve been an application/game/asset developer for the last 2 and a half decades.

Mostly didn’t have much of an online presence and stayed mostly freelance between associates and companies until I stumbled upon Armed Unity about 11 years ago and have had a presence since from forums to YouTube to twitch to discord throughout multiple game engines including my own engines. Mostly my video stuff didn’t take off like my forum stuff did so I kinda went vacant for about a year. I can program in a box full of languages, 3D model and do 2D game art.

Currently I’ve been doing a lot of virtual reality work and I’m also working on a D&D style board game with an artist by the name of BossBiscuits. I’ve known many members of 314 arts for around 10 years and since the closure of Armed Unity I haven’t been in many forums so I figured why not make an appearance in a forum with friends and possibly do some work and post it for you all. Hope to see you all in the future.

Thanx, OcularCash

themars2011
Site Admin
Loading…

Re: OcularCash - The one and only

Post by themars2011 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:37 pm

Hey man it's really great to see old members of AU coming back. We are trying to breathe more life in the forum but we'll be forced to migrate it to another domain soon
Asset links posted by me may be affiliate links using the Unity Affiliate Program and yield a small amount of share at no additional cost for the buyer should a purchase be made.