Bug with Low Poly FPS Pack + Integration

PaulDefaire

Bug with Low Poly FPS Pack + Integration

Post by PaulDefaire » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:37 am

Hello!

First of all, thanks for an awesome asset (MMFPSE), it is by far the best I've tried on the asset store. It really made the work of bootstrapping an FPS easier than I ever imagined.

Now, I have come across a bit of a problem though. I'm using the low poly fps pack (version 3.2, newest) with your integration, and everything works perfectly - apart from the player model. It appears that the playermodel is too far down, or however I should explain this. This means that the player (and bots) run around the maps with only the upper half of the body sticking out of the ground. It also looks weird in the loadout screens.

To make it even weirder, when you customize the grenades and/or bat from the original MMFPSE pack, the character is suddenly at the correct height in the loadout screen. So this only happens when you hover over low poly FPS pack weapons in the loadout screen.

See attached screenshots from loadout customizer.
Hostile_character_low.JPG
Hostile_character_low.JPG (223.36 KiB) Viewed 736 times
hostile_character_correct.JPG
hostile_character_correct.JPG (179.29 KiB) Viewed 736 times

Any idea on how I could fix this?

themars2011
Site Admin
Loading…

Re: Bug with Low Poly FPS Pack + Integration

Post by themars2011 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:10 pm

It looks like animation issue. Try to assign the Kit_PlayerAnimator on it rather than the low poly one.

If that works, look in the low poly animator that comes with the integration, it sounds like the animations have become unassigned?
Asset links posted by me may be affiliate links using the Unity Affiliate Program and yield a small amount of share at no additional cost for the buyer should a purchase be made.