Questions about the MMFPSE Kit

Vukky97

Re: Questions about the MMFPSE Kit

Post by Vukky97 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:25 pm

Hello it's me again,
Playing around the kit and it works perfect, but I have some question. (just buyed the Low Poly FPS pack and it's integration asset too)

1) I would like to achieve a weapon behaviour like in Counter Strike, so if someone fire with an AK(assault rifle1) the first 1-3 bullet should be more accurate and then the recoil comes and bullets spread over.
I'm not sure how i can do this with Weapon properties: Bullets,Bullet Spread and Recoil.
2) How I can set up "damage zones" on the player model, so for example if you hit the head, it damages more.
3) When my fired bullet hit the other player an X appears, what things should I modify to instead of the X, it show the amount of damage caused.
4) How should I achieve that some weapons are spawn on the map? Like in the Low Poly FPS Pack for MMFPSE Integration YT video, all weapons laying in the map already.

themars2011
Site Admin
Loading…

Re: Questions about the MMFPSE Kit

Post by themars2011 » Tue May 26, 2020 8:54 pm

Hey,

1) This is possible by setting bullet spread from random to predefined (its a vector3 array).

2) The "Kit_PlayerDamageMultiplier" script allows you to set a multiplier per collider

3) To show damage, you could use the "LocalDamage" function in the Kit_PlayerBehaviour. Check if !shotBot and shotId == PhotonNetwork.LocalPlayer.ActorNumber and then show the damage.

4) Theres a Kit_WeaponSpawner script that spawns them. It's also setup in the showcase map.
Asset links posted by me may be affiliate links using the Unity Affiliate Program and yield a small amount of share at no additional cost for the buyer should a purchase be made.